Join us for an informative and community-focused evening at Reno-Tahoe YPN’s “Ask a Pro Food Drive” event on November 30, 2023, from 5:30 to 7:00 pm at Coffee N’ Comics – Moana (940 W Moana Ln, Reno, NV 89509). This unique gathering is designed to bring together seasoned professionals from the Reno-Tahoe area to share their expertise and insights with our members and the broader community, absolutely free of charge. Our distinguished panel of speakers includes:
1. Keelie Bishop (Business Advisor): Partner at Graystone Business Advisors, Keelie specializes in small business consulting, accounting, and tax preparation. Keelie’s true passion lies within helping her clients achieve their goals and building long lasting relationships with them. When not in the office, Keelie can be found in the mountains trail running, mountain biking, skiing or camping!
2. Taylor Russo (Mortgage Loan Officer): A Mortgage Loan Officer at Guild Mortgage, Taylor understands the crucial role relationships play in business success. His notable achievements include quadrupling the membership base of the Reno + Sparks Chamber of Commerce in just two years. At Guild Mortgage, Taylor merges his love for his hometown with a commitment to guiding clients through the complexities of lending, aiming to be their trusted partner for life.
3. Alex Velto (Attorney): An Attorney at Hutchison & Steffen law firm where he practices Labor & Employment law and commercial litigation. He is active in the community—serving on the Reno Planning Commission, Reno Police Advisory Board, and for the State Bar’s Young Lawyers Section. Alex joined YPN because he enjoys meeting and connecting people, and because of the good work YPN does for the community. In his free time, Alex enjoys working out, playing basketball, enjoying wine, and playing with his dogs.
4. Robert Moretti (Financial Planner): A Financial Advisor with Edward Jones, he utilizes his MBA to think like a business owner, guiding clients toward their financial goals with efficiency. His knack for navigating complex financial situations, paired with a natural curiosity, ensures he doesn’t rest until optimal strategies are crafted for clients, all while delivering top-tier customer service. Robert believes that every financial question is an opportunity to connect.
In addition to the invaluable advice and insights offered by our panel, we invite attendees to participate in our food drive. We are partnering with the Food Bank of Northern Nevada to help those in need in our community. Please consider bringing non-perishable food items to contribute to this worthy cause. Your generosity will make a real difference in the lives of those facing food insecurity. Click here to view our virtual food drive and donate food now!
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to gain valuable knowledge, network with professionals, and give back to the community. “Ask a Pro” promises to be an event filled with education, inspiration, and goodwill. Join us for a remarkable evening of learning and giving. Come prepared with questions for our speakers! We look forward to seeing you there!
Ticket Price: Free for all in the community; we are partnering with the Food Bank of Northern Nevada (FBNN) and will be requesting attendees to bring donations.
– 5:30-6:00 General Networking
– 6:00 – 7:00 pm Speakers/Presentation
Sponsorship Opportunities: Please reach out to email@example.com if you’d like to sponsor this event!