Date of Event: Wednesday, January 29th
Time: 11:30 am – 1 pm – check-in will begin at 11:15 am
Location: Builders Association of Northern Nevada
Price per Person:
$20 for members, $35 for non-members
Capacity/Maximum Attendees: 50
Speaker/Host with Title and Company Name: Bill West, Owner, Doer, Eyebrow Raiser of Bareknuckle Branding
Food and Drinks: Lunch and drinks to be provided
Bill M. West
Owner and lead eyebrow-raiser of Bareknuckle Brand Marketing, Bill M. West pulls from his background as a speech writer, ghostwriter and university writing instructor to help entrepreneurs develop a rich, compelling message and articulate their business’s brand.
His work has been featured in media sources such as the New York Times, CNBC and Fox News; across financial websites such as e-trade; and on the back of vodka bottles.
A transplant from the sticks of Tulsa, Oklahoma, Bill dug his roots in Reno 13 years ago … finishing his masters, starting his first business, supporting local craft breweries and singing for a rock-n-roll band you’ve never heard of.
Bill’s lifetime of awards and accolades include:
- Most Handsomest, Annual Winner, Bill’s Mom
- Best Greaser, 2nd Grade Outsiders Play, Mrs. Coleman
- Most Likely to Join/Lead a Cult, 2001, Verdigris High School (EVERYONE)
- Best Prince Karaoke Impersonator, 2003, Laramie County Community College
- World’s Best Dad, Accidental Nomination, Coffee Mug
- Most Regrettable Emcee Choice, 2018, American Marketing Association