Meet Reno-Tahoe YPN Member Tyler Bolton.
Tyler is the Client Service Manager at Edge Merchant Processing.
1. How long have you been in the area? 27 Years
2. What do you love about your business? My business gives me the freedom to meet new people, create new relationships both on a personal and professional Level
3. If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be…. Paintballing or Skiing, Both two passions of mine!
4. To me, networking is about…. Creating relationships with people, Building confidence and creating a relationship with someone that you can eventually work with and trust.
5. For new members- What do you want to get out of YPN? I have been in multiple networking groups and so far, YPN has been my favorite.
The atmosphere and structure of the events are both productive and relaxing. The social setting is fun and you get to make connections. It is, in my opinion, better than the forced referral groups of the area.
6. As young professionals in the area, we could enhance the community by … I believe as a community of young professionals, we all strive to make northern Nevada better, We continue to have events that help promote the non-profit community with non-profit events and we continue to try and make connections where we can while supporting those causes that do so much good for the community.
7. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? I truly feel that Music has a major influence on my life and music brings me so much happiness! I would hate to go through a day without music!