Meet Reno-Tahoe YPN Member Rudy Von Ravensberg.
Rudy is the Co-Owner and Psychotherapist at Great Basin Behavioral Health.
- How long have you been in the area? I was born at Washoe Med and have lived in the Reno area for most of my life.
- What do you love about your business? My favorite thing about my business is that I am able to make a great living while helping others in my community. In fact, I very much attest to the overall importance of doing what you love, which makes every day feel a bit less like work and more like a hobby.
- If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be…. Spending time traveling or camping in the mountains, both of which are my favorite go to activities when not in the office.
- To me, networking is about…. Finding ways to work together as a community to benefit all parties involved. Basically, feeling more connected to Northern Nevada.
- For new members- What do you want to get out of YPN? I’d love to meet new, like minded, entrepreneurial individuals who have a similar drive and are highly motivated.
- As young professionals in the area, we could enhance the community by … Creating vigor and bringing energy in everything we do. The younger professionals tend to be less set in their ways and more flexible in finding innovative ways to accomplish their goals.
- Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Coffee in the morning. It’s one of the little things that I look forward to the minute I wake up every day.