Meet Reno Tahoe YPN Member Jessica.
Jessica is the Community Outreach Coordinator & Volunteer Manager at Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation.
- How long have you been in the area? I was born and raised here in Reno, Nevada and feel very blessed to have called it my home for the last 24 years.
- What do you love about your business? I love that every day we have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children diagnosed with cancer by providing them and their families with financial aid and emotional support.
- If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be…. Hiking somewhere in Tahoe with my Chocolate Lab, Leroy.
- To me, networking is about…. Building connections that turn into life-long friendships.
- For new members- What do you want to get out of YPN? New connections and experiences.
- As young professionals in the area, we could enhance the community by … Strengthening what already is. I truly believe that Reno is only as strong as its weakest community member or business. By enhancing relationships and supporting our neighbors we can create a stronger Reno and an overall more prosperous community.
- Aside from necessities, what is one thing could you not go a day without? Laughter!