Meet YPN Member Matt Gardner.
Matt is a health and wellness coordinator with Hometown Health and joined YPN in September.
Lets learn more about Matt….
1. How long have you been in the area? Born and Raised (28 years)
2. What do you love about your business? I love how much Hometown Health is invested in our community. Reno is a very special place to me and how we give back is what continues to let it grow and flourish.
3. If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be….playing golf.
4. To me, networking is about….making connections to help better our community.
5. For new members- What do you want to get out of YPN? I hope to build new relationships with other ambitious individuals to help our community thrive.
6. As young professionals in the area, we could enhance the community by …finding new ways to support and bring awareness to individuals and organizations who otherwise wouldn’t have a voice or be able to fund their cause.
7. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Being relational and interactive with others.