Meet Reno-Tahoe YPN member Daniel Wadhams.
Daniel is the VP of Northern Nevada Operation at Golden Entertainment.
- How long have you been in the area? I lived in Reno while attending the University of Nevada from 2005-2009. My wife and I moved back to Reno in August 2015.
- What do you love about your business? I love the challenge. The gaming industry is a unique, fast paced and dynamic business environment that challenges me in every aspect of the business.
- If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be…. Spending time with my beautiful wife, Courtney, and two kids.
- To me, networking is about…. Developing mutually beneficial relationships that help you grow personally and professionally.
- For new members- What do you want to get out of YPN? YPN gives us a community of business professionals looking to make a positive impact in business and the Reno community.
- For renewing members- What do you get out of being a member of YPN? YPN gives you access to a network of young professionals from a wide array of backgrounds and businesses to connect, support, and work with for the benefit of our businesses and communities.
- As young professionals in the area, we could enhance the community by … Empathy. If we as young professionals put more emphasis on empathy in business and in the community we can continue to grow a culture of kindness and support in our communities and industries that contributes to a positive business environment.
- Aside from necessities, what’s one thing could you not go a day without? I can’t go a day without chewing gum.