Meet Reno-Tahoe YPN member Larry Peyton.
Larry is Owner at Tahoe Insurance Group.
- How long have you been in the area? I’ve lived in the area since 2004, moving up to Incline Village to start my career in the insurance business.
- What do you love about your business? I love helping people know that their assets are covered, and that I am there for them should they suffer a large loss such as a horrible accident, loss of their home, or have a need for their business.
- If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be…. On the boat in Tahoe or on the Slopes! If the weather wasn’t good for either I’d be traveling!
- To me, networking is about…. Building a small “family”, I love getting to know people and becoming better acquainted with them and learning about their lives and experiences.
- For new members- What do you want to get out of YPN? I would like to offer my goods and services to members, and expertise in the insurance field where it might help a business owner or someone who finds insurance confusing to really have someone that cares and can explain insurance
- For renewing members- What do you get out of being a member of YPN?
- As young professionals in the area, we could enhance the community by … We rise by lifting others, some things we could possibly do is help our younger kids out there learn more about the professions that we are all involved in. No one grows up thinking they want to be an insurance agent, realtor, mortgage broker etc, but there are some great jobs and opportunities out there and I think with our young “go-getter” attitudes that we all have at YPN the community can benefit from our knowledge.
- Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Gratitude