Meet Reno Tahoe YPN Member Hunter Howatt.
Hunter is the Owner at Pixels & Ink
- How long have you been in the area? Since 2013
- What do you love about your business? Being in fine art/photo reproduction allows me to interact with the creative community daily and see some really amazing art. I also get to see the world through others’ eyes when customers send in their travel photos from all over the world for prints and canvases!
- If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be…. Skiing, off-roading, hiking or camping with the fam
- To me, networking is about…. Connecting on a personal, as well as professional level.
- For new members- What do you want to get out of YPN? An introduction to and involvement with a great network of professionals – meeting like-minded individuals and participating in fun events
- As young professionals in the area, we could enhance the community by … Continuing the drive to be better in business, expanding to create jobs, and creating new exciting atmospheres within the city for people to flock to.
- Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Phone (for work) / Coffee (for life)