Meet Reno-Tahoe YPN member Elise Leben.
Elise is a Coordinator, Entrepreneurial Development/Operations with EDWAN.
1. How long have you been in the area? I have been in Reno since I began college at The University of Nevada in 2013.
2. What do you love about your business? I love EDAWN because I get to make a difference in the Northern Nevada community by assisting startups and primary companies in the region. We also relocate companies from outside the region, thus, enhancing Reno/Tahoe/Sparks economic development.
3. If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be…. Skiing or hiking in Lake Tahoe! I love to be outdoors with friends and family.
4. To me, networking is about…. Meeting new people and learning through experiences.
5. For new members- What do you want to get out of YPN? I want to meet more young professionals and learn more about Northern Nevada businesses and events. Since I recently graduated and joined the workforce full time, I want to network with new people.
6. As young professionals in the area, we could enhance the community by … Inputting new ideas and not being afraid to go outside of our comfort zones.
7. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? I could not go a day without music! I am constantly listening to my Spotify and Pandora.