Meet Reno-Tahoe YPN member Jacquie Cheun.
Jacquie is a Health Plan Trainer at Hometown Health.
1. How long have you been in the area? After graduating from UNR, I moved to Dallas for 7 years and recently moved back in December 2017.
2. What do you love about your business? I enjoy the community involvement that Hometown Health encourages.
3. If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be…. Paddle boarding or backpacking
4. To me, networking is about…. Finding key relationships that support one another in career goals.
5. For new members- What do you want to get out of YPN? Meet new people and enjoy the community events
6. As young professionals in the area, we could enhance the community by … Spreading the hYPe for how wonderful Reno is to other YP throughout the country. Reno is the best, come work and live here.
7. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Not being outside every day would be terrible.