Meet Reno-Tahoe YPN Member Max Margulies.
Max is the Account Executive, Corporate Partnerships with the Reno Aces & Reno 1868 FC.
- How long have you been in the area?
Coming up on 3 years this November for Reno-Tahoe (I grew up in San Diego, and went to school at the University of Oregon)
- What do you love about your business?
Making meaningful partnerships come to life for local businesses. Also working in the sports industry – going to work at a stadium every day is pretty unique
- If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be….
On my kayak in Tahoe, or body surfing in San Diego
- To me, networking is about….
Connecting with like-minded individuals to expand social & business networks
- What do you want to get out of YPN?
Expand my networks and become a more active member of the community. Also hoping to learn a thing or two from speakers at events
- As young professionals in the area, we could enhance the community by …
Partnering with non-profit organizations for involvement/benefit at events (YPN). Volunteering for community initiatives you are passionate about (individually)
- Aside from necessities, what is one thing could you not go a day without?
Happiness (rooted in perspective) – cheesy, but life is too short!