Meet Reno-Tahoe YPN member Deneta Thomas.
Deneta is an Assistant Branch Manager at United Federal Credit Union.
- How long have you been in the area? 18 years
- What do you love about your business? I’m part of a company that really cares about making a difference in the community. In my role, I am empowered to participate in local events and make a real difference right here in Reno-Sparks. I love making a difference one person at a time.If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be….Enjoying time with my family
- If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be…. Enjoying time with my family.
- To me, networking is about….Make new friends and being able to support each other while making a difference in our great community.
- What do you want to get out of YPN? I would love to learn more about our city, Develop great relationships and connects so that I can be of service and a resource to others in our community.
- As young professionals in the area, we could enhance the community by … Making a difference in our youth homeless population.
- Aside from necessities, what is one thing could you not go a day without? Coffee and talking to my kids ( 17 and 22 year old girls)