Meet Reno-Tahoe YPN member Ian Garcia.
Ian is a Health & Wellness Coordinator for Hometown Health/Renown.
1. How long have you been in the area? Born and raised (27 years)
2. What do you love about your business? We’re trying to improve the overall well-being of our clients and community!
3. If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be…. In Spain or Tahoe spending time with my family.
4. To me, networking is about…. Meeting new people and making friends!
5. For new members- What do you want to get out of YPN? I would like to meet other individuals like myself within our area, see what they do, and possibly create future business relationships.
6. As young professionals in the area, we could enhance the community by … Providing preventative health services, creating awareness, providing education, or donating to helpful nonprofit organizations within the community. (Boys and Girls Club, etc.)
7. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? My family.