Meet Reno Tahoe YPN Member Jeff Panko.
Jeff is the Brank Manager at United Federal Credit Union.
1. How long have you been in the area? Born and raised Northern Nevadan. 4th generation Northern Nevadan. Battle Born!
2. What do you love about your business? I love that the credit unions put people first. Credit unions live by the philosophy of “People Helping People.” United Federal Credit union is committed to our community by offering financial services, engaging youth in financial education and returning profits to our members.
3. If I weren’t at work right now, I’d be…. At home with my kids. Playing catch in the backyard and watching them ride their bikes.
4. To me, networking is about…. Building relationships, sharing experiences and growing personally and professionally together.
5. What do you want to get out of YPN? I am looking forward to being the next generation of business professionals in Reno. Getting to know other young professionals, building friendships and relationships that will help support our biggest little city is what excites me about YPN.
6. As young professionals in the area, we could enhance the community by … being “in the city, for our city”. We live in such a great city, we need to meet the needs of our city by serving our city, and seek to make a positive influence on our cities culture. As young professionals we can impact our city by doing this together.
7. Aside from necessities, what is one thing could you not go a day without? I have 3 kids under 6. I couldn’t go without coffee.